Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cat Card

My bro recently went to California for some music-filled summer camp. He was gone for TWO GLORIOUS WEEKS. :D But now he's back... :\ But BEFORE he came back, I made him a card:
Tada! Forgive the low quality... I am a night owl crafter. I think I did this project at 11-ish? Yeah... My best ideas come at night...


Made with:
  • Cricut Quarter Note cartridge, "musically inclined" phrase
  • Cricut Lite Meow, piano cat
  • Cricut Going Places cartridge, airplane (I think)
  • Cricut 50 States, "California"
  • Cuttlebug Clockworks, front embossing
  • Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls, generic gold cardstock embossing
  • Cuttlebug Floral Screen, generic blue cardstock embossing
  • Cuttlebug Spots and Dots, generic red cardstock embossing
  • Die Cuts With a View Generation Tech music note paper, base cardstock
So it's a simple tri-fold shutter card, and the instructions are somewhere on teh interwebz. I honestly think that the 3FS card is the most fun to make and show off. ^_^

I also made a thank you card for the poor soul who had to house my brother:
There's another picture, but it doesn't show much else and it's even worse quality. Again, it was late/dark and I was tired. And it's a pretty straight-forward card anyway. I used my Cricut Gypsy to weld two Alabama shapes together and weld/cut out the words.
Made with:
  • Cricut Cuttin' Up cartridge, "big" word
  • Cricut All Mixed Up cartridge, "bama" word
  • Cricut Gypsy Font cartridge, "thanks" word
  • Die Cuts With a View Generation Tech music note paper, base cardstock
  • Cuttlebug Clockworks, generic cardstock embossing
Well, that's all the crafting I've been up to in the past month. I've been really busy getting college stuff together (!!!). And I've been **gasp** cleaning my room, which includes my crafting stuff. I'm doing my best to get organized before I leave in two weeks!

Until next time. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment