Thursday, July 7, 2011

Two Years...

Yep. It's been two years, my dear (7) followers. I kinda forgot about this in all the fun of my last two years of high school... J/k, I'm just lazy and forgetful. But now I think I'll try to keep this up. I like the name, I like the style, I like the sense of egotism that goes along with having your feelings out there ON TEH INTERWEBZ. So I'll do my best, uploading crafts and stories and anything else I feel like posting.

ONWARD with the first new thing!

I present to you, my first digital album! ***invisible cupcakes for everyone!!!***

'Twas made with Digital Scrapbook Artist 2 by Serif. It's not completely finished. I still have some journaling left, but I was primarily testing out the software.

It's pretty awesome.

BUT, I still love doing "traditional" scrapbooks and stuff, and I'm working on one right now. It's about my senior year. :D

À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment