Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The New Harry Potter Movie

I just got back from watching it, and I must say....
IT'S THE BEST ONE YET!!!
I know that the others may seem lacking, but this one is certainly the best so far! If the seventh's movies top this one, then they might actually win an Oscar..... though they'll just get SNUBBED LIKE THE DARK KNIGHT!!!!! But that's a another rant for another time...
Anyway, if you haven't seen it yet, GO! The only thing is that I really didn't think it was a PG movie. I'm pretty sure it would scare little kids; the scene with "inferi" is pretty disturbing, even for a veteran of such strange things like me. So see the movie before you take any kids, because only you can really tell if the kid(s) can handle it. It's not a very long scene, though, so it might not be as bad as I'm making it sound.
Besides that, it's totally awesome and COMPLETELY worth seeing!!!

Oh, and just so ya'll know, I'm working on a D.C. mini album. We're FINALLY going back to Washington next week, so I've been slowly putting together an album. I normally don't do that sort of thing, but I figure it would be easier to put pics into a ready-made album that having to lull over everything later.
I guess that will be my first craft to post here! ***yay***

No comments:

Post a Comment